GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you decide where to have your meets? I saw in your past tuning locations that you have been to Kansas City. I live close to Omaha, NE, but KC is close enuf for a drive to get an in person tune done. Do you ever go back to some of the places you have been? Would a trip to the Midwest interest you guys, or maybe a few guys/gals reading this maybe we could get something put together?

·
Vendor
1,075 Posts
How do you decide where to have your meets? I saw in your past tuning locations that you have been to Kansas City. I live close to Omaha, NE, but KC is close enuf for a drive to get an in person tune done. Do you ever go back to some of the places you have been? Would a trip to the Midwest interest you guys, or maybe a few guys/gals reading this maybe we could get something put together?
Hello, having enough interest in an area is a factor. We do go back to certain places to tune. The best thing to do is send us an email [email protected]. We can add you to our contact list and email you if we announce dates. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts