GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking through bncoffroad website and found some pics of a ford that was at their annnual car crush and i thought yall would find them funny the ford messed was all messed up all he was trying to do was climb onto the cars to take a picture. Also there are some pics of my friends old truck it was huge it is the same colors as mine but ex cab and he went up i mean way up instead of down. There is also a picture of my old blazer sitting next to my friends truck he made my blazer look tiny. Ohh by the way his truck had a 13 inch whiplash lift with 39's 456's and whole a whole bunch of other cool shit. Bought by daddy but ohh well. His dad had a S600 benz that i drove once i was amazed that a 5000lb sedan can go so fast so quickly. I know its ifs but the truck was still badass we wheeled together all the time hardcore shit too and it never broke. Funny thing was when my blazer pulled his stuck ass out or the time a guy was stuck in a ditch and he wasnt able to pull the guy out but my blazer with all terrains did the job. so what do yall think

heres the link

http://img6.photobucket.com/albums/v16/blue02/friends trucks and misc pics/?action=logout

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yup thats my old baby. if you look hard enough you can see the forsale sign on it and if look even harder you can see one of the two sony xplod 15's i had in it talk about loud those damn blazers are like sound chambers bc of the fiberglass roof. I wish i had pics of the system

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aquaman said:
Those pics are soo old lol. BNC pics from the car crush a few years back. That ford is actually pretty sweet.
umm yea but does that really matter. The only thing sweet about that ford was watching it break. It wasnt that great of a truck the reason that happened was bc the 4 wheel drive didn't work so he was trying it in 2wd

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It did have blocks in the back but bc the truck was putting so much strain on just the rear it fucked it up. If it would have been in 4wd it would have done it with no problem

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i agree it was mainly caused by the blocks slipping out

·
rockin wheelies
284 Posts
FORD SUCKS your old blazer is bad ass i like it alot your buddys truck is fucken cool to

1 - 15 of 15 Posts