GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 2000 chevy silverado reg cab. Has a 6 inch rancho or tuff country lift, not really sure. Has 3 inch blocks in the rear and t-bars are cranked. Tomorrow evening I am throwing in the stock 2 inch blocks and lowering the t-bars so it will still have somewhat of a cali lean. I will post the updated pics tomorrow but heres some from today with the debadge.

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you very much. I am debating on what to do for future use. My so-cal buddies want me to turn it into a somewhat prerunner as we are always at the dunes. My cen-cal buddies want me to lift it taller say with 12 inch fts lift and powdercoating. My nor-cal buddies want me to do a front axle swap and powdercoating. All very expensive and either way I will enjoy it haha just may take a few years lol

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will let you know tomorrow evening or Thursday for sure. Depends on how I like the look. I also got some 4 inchers laying around I believe also.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
you dont know what kinda lift it is??
so im guessing you bought it like this?
looks good!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya I am planning on going with tahoe handles I believe and then painting the mirrors. I am thinking about getting the tahoe grille also and debating whether or not to paint the front cap or have a custom prerunner front bumper made and throw on couple HID's. I am at the dunes a lot at night so it would help tremendously but just trying to weigh in looks over performance.

And no I dont know the lift, neither did the guy. He bought it from the first owner and I bought it last May with 23,000 miles on it. Even have CarFax report on it haha anyways 12,000 miles later, we were thinking it was a Tuff Country lift but with the Ranch shocks and Rancho steering stabilizer I am guessing Rancho.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts