GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
07 NNBS
237 Posts
Wheels are for sale, 18x9 machined nv's -12 offset 6 on 5.5
Wheels are in immaculate condition

Tires are BFG rugged terrain 275/65/18 not much tread left but will work for a month or two

Price is $800
Location is Simi Valley, CA 93065
Will ship at buyers expense

Damnit! I JUST bought a set of these except in +18 offset, and Howd they look on the truck?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Your truck has been my screensaver for like a month. hahaha I wish id have gone -12.

Haha thanks man. They were great but with the CST spindle glass was almost a necessity and I didn't want to go there so that's ultimately why I went with the new setup.

Also wheels are sold

·
07 NNBS
237 Posts
Haha thanks man. They were great but with the CST spindle glass was almost a necessity and I didn't want to go there so that's ultimately why I went with the new setup.

Also wheels are sold
Why wouldn't they work with the CST spindles?

·
07 NNBS
237 Posts
They worked just fine. With the offset being so aggressive they just stuck outside the fenders too much for my liking

Was there any chance of the tires touching fender under extreme circumstances? I ask because if i go with CSTs then i want to go to a 35, but dont want to rip a fender off.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you just have the spindles for lift you won't clear 35's with a -12 offset wheel. At least without MAJOR trimming. My new wheel is a 20x9 +18 with a 33" and I clear easily to the point where 35's would fit with minor trimming

·
07 NNBS
237 Posts
If you just have the spindles for lift you won't clear 35's with a -12 offset wheel. At least without MAJOR trimming. My new wheel is a 20x9 +18 with a 33" and I clear easily to the point where 35's would fit with minor trimming

sorry to be a bother dude but do you thing an 18x9 +18 would fit? on the CSTs?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sorry to be a bother dude but do you thing an 18x9 +18 would fit? on the CSTs?

With a little trimming. Yes

Also, the CST spindle kit comes with 2 sets of spacers that can give you up to 5.5" of lift. So if you use the whole kit im sure it would clear

1 - 11 of 11 Posts