GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to swapping the HID's over to the Jeep. Got new 9004 6K HID Bulbs from ddmtuning. So glad I have them again. I need to get new clear housings, and corners to complete the look.

Old HIDGate Ballasts still running strong after 1 year of use on the Yukon

Only good spot for Ballast, other side is beside the battery.

Always wondered what an HID looks like lite up outside the housing

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice lights, bad beer.
Thanks, I like it MGD. Either that, or Blue Moon is what is in my fridge most of the time.

·
nytahoeon23's
1,147 Posts
mgd is good once in a blue. but im a bud light man myself

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
blue moon is awesome also is bmx

can you see better at night with these
Indeed. I've been riding my ass off the past few weeks, ever since a killer new concrete park opened up right by me.

Tons better, even with the crappy headlights. I have some very nice Hella Projector Fog Lights in my Inventory at work, probally going to buy those and do HID's in them. Either 3K or 5K in the fogs.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good to know

you build frames? how much for a midnight bike co complete

have you seen the '10 fits they are nice
We have Frames, Handle Bars, and Sprockets. I mainly have S&M, Profile, Demolition parts on my setup.

I used to run a Fit Aitken Frame for awhile. Then we came out with Midnite, but we have not made a few in awhile. Costs way to much money. They sell quick, and we just cant keep up with the demand.

Lance, which is the owner now. Is slowly getting it back up to keep it going, but throwing 5-10K on just frames alone. Get's exspensive...quick.

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
Gotta love the amount of rust on those bad chickens. Isn't it a dual beam setup? Are they mechanical bulbs? Brightens it up much better, but I've heard endless complaints about aftermarket projector housings. Just FYI.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gotta love the amount of rust on those bad chickens. Isn't it a dual beam setup? Are they mechanical bulbs? Brightens it up much better, but I've heard endless complaints about aftermarket projector housings. Just FYI.
Love it, lol. Yes, High/Low 9004 6K. Not going to use projector housings, havn't even seen them for a ZJ Jeep. If they did, they would look horrible. Only going to use a Clear OE Style Replacement.

Then going to use a Hella Projector Foglight, not a Projector Headlight.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
those shadow chains are still around? hated those things
Ya, they have made a few changes. The one I have now is about 2 years old, never had a problem. Probally will change here soon to a new KMC one or something. They have made a bunch new crazy light ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts