GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posting up my excursion for sale.looking to get 11,000 OBO. i need a diesel.open to trades.

2000 excursion 4x4 straight axle v10

motor:

95,xxx miles

volant intake,headers,y-pipe,glasspack,sct livewire tune

suspension:

like new 7" mid travel icon lift.dual bilstein 5150s in front and singles out back.lift has about 1,000 miles on it and has been offroaded for about ten minutes in a lake bed.nothing major.leaf packs have a lifetime warranty on them.was told it cycles 14" in rear and 11" up front.

i will be installing air helper bags in a few weeks as well. 35" bfg all terrains on 16.5" aluminum wheels.also has manual hubs

body:

stock blue from door handles up.flat black below and the bottom portion of the body line is the rhino lining stuff.smoked headlights and taillights.leds EVERYWHERE inside and out.hid 8000k headlight kit.custom grille.front and rear end is blacked out completely.back up light.custom roof rack/light rack.holds 5 8" lights and also has about 6' of aluminum to hold w/e you want.right now i have a 36" spare tire up there and still have alot of room for more stuff. limo tinted windows on everything but windshield.

interior:all leather and everything is in good condition.aftermarket speakers.what im debating leaving in the car or not is alpine w200 double din tv.jl audio amp.2 jl audio w3 12" subs in custom enclosure.also have two extra flip down monitors but arnt installed yet.

thats all i can really think of right now but im sure there is more.it runs perfect and shifts great as well.just really would like to get a diesel.ive towed my 34' toyhauler with my bug in it and it tows fine but i want more grunt.only towed about 5 times so not that much hard work on the trans and motor.heres a few pics but dont mind the dirt

misc098-1.jpg

misc099-1.jpg

misc100-1.jpg

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks.and ya its a little big.lol.probably wont sell cuz of gas prices and its a ferd.lol

·
Registered
871 Posts
sic suv cody, ive seen it cruisin through simi, def looks badass. bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts