GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been so cold and nasty here in northern IN that I haven't had much time to cleanup my truck. It's been disgusting to even look at. Finally got a chance today to wash off the snow, salt, and road grime. It still needs a lot of cleaning up, but it should work for now.

Couple of before pics:
TKs2500-006.jpg

TKs2500-011.jpg

TKs2500-013.jpg

And then some after pics:
TKs2500-031.jpg

TKs2500-029.jpg

TKs2500-015.jpg

TKs2500-016.jpg

I can't wait until spring so I can really do a good job on it.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
your truck looks killer dude!

Whered you get those tailights from? They look awesome, where can I get some and how much

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your truck looks killer dude!

Whered you get those tailights from? They look awesome, where can I get some and how much
Thanks. :handshake Those are carbon fiber taillights that I picked up a few years ago at a Special Events 4-Wheel Drive truck show (maybe the one in Lima OH). I think I paid a little over $100 for the set, but don't remember all that well. They were originally on my '99 Sierra, but I kept them and put them on this '05 after I bought it. -TK

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
I love that thing, I've told you a ton of time :lol:. I'm praying one day my dad offers me his CC Ram, I'm gonna do a stance similar to yours!

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
are all those lights hooked up as running lights or brake lights? there bright as hell
Yes, they are hooked up as running lights (and they are pretty bright at night!). When I did the body lift I intentionally left the bumper in the stock location just so I could have a piece of aluminum diamond plate cut and powder-coated to fill the gap. That allowed me a place to put running lights like that. I used to drive tractor-trailer, so I was kind of going for the big rig look with this truck. I've had it almost 2-years now and still can't believe how much fun it is to drive. -TK

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love that thing, I've told you a ton of time :lol:. I'm praying one day my dad offers me his CC Ram, I'm gonna do a stance similar to yours!
Thanks Jacob. I hope you score the CC Ram at some point too. The stance of this truck is about perfect for all of the driving I do, but at some point it will become strictly a toy for me. I hope then to do a SFA and more lift with bigger tires again. Then I'll only drive it on weekends and at truck shows.

And Kev, sorry bro - no can do on the taillights!!! You'll have to find your own.:D
-TK

1 - 8 of 8 Posts