GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any rumors of mid-year revamps on the 2004 GMC trucks? Anyone know whats in store for the 2005 trucks? New body style?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
allthough... 2007... that MIGHT be far enough away for me to buy a tow rig. Hmm new 2007 diesel to pull my 2001 trail truck...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I wont argue about the cummings but do you want to have the tranny and the rest of the vehicle that comes with it? I sure wouldnt!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So the GMC will be the round body style till 06/7, they aren't going to go to the new body style like the Chevy did

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
if a car manufacturer releases a car before september of a year, that its considered that year of a model (like if Chevy released a new Camaro this year, and they do it before september, then its an 04 model, but if they release it in September, October, November, or December of this year, then its an 05 model)

That was probably confusing...

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
02RedWS6TA said:
So the GMC will be the round body style till 06/7, they aren't going to go to the new body style like the Chevy did
Both Chevy and GMC did nose jobs on the 03+ models. The GMC update just wasn't as drastic appearance wise...

Cameron

·
Registered
169 Posts
They will be coming out with the Texas Edition of the Silverado and Sierras later this year. It will have the 6.0 and 4L65e. Same as the SS, but 2wd. :evillol:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
04sierra said:
They will be coming out with the Texas Edition of the Silverado and Sierras later this year. It will have the 6.0 and 4L65e. Same as the SS, but 2wd. :evillol:
Really? We already have a Texas edition now...but not with the 6.0L...any word on whether you can get the 6.0L in a reg cab or will they all be ext. cabs?

BTW, I heard a rumor...(and this is suppose to come from someone on the inside at GM) that in 2005 model run Silverado will get another front clip change...and that Chevy's SUVs are going to do the same...can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
169 Posts
You have to order it with option code B4V. Supposed to come out in April. Only available with an ext. cab. Here is a pic they posted on silveradoss.com. I will also post the thread so you can go over and read about it. Hope this helps clear up any confusion. :read:
http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4617

Attachments

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
The Texas Edition is just a package for people in Texas and Oklahoma. Theres all kinds of packages like that all over the US.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wtf is up with the rake on that truck? It looks like they forgot to lift the front of it lol.

PS. I'd still take it :head:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
Someone has posted a pic of it leveled out on here. Don't remember where though.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts