GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
|=====TK=====|
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those going to the Midwest Meet in Indy on Sunday (March 11th), post up anything you have for sale or trade. This would be a good opportunity to get rid of extras and pickup something you could use.
=====================================
Since we have to have prices on items to list them, the following items are for sale or trade at the Midwest meet for 1 million dollars each or BEST OFFER!!! Will consider most any kind of trade just so I can start storing something different and quit looking at these.
=====================================
Set of (4) Fabtech shocks for 6" lift on GMC 2500. These are repainted like new, come with new shock boots, and have less than 10,000 miles on them.

(1) new spare tire off my '05 GMC 2500HD. It's a 245x75x16 on steel rim. Will trade or sell very cheap (like maybe $25.00)

Stock tail lights from my '05 GMC. The first day I brought the truck home these came off, so there are NO scratches or marks of any kind.

Chrome Eagle center caps from my old 16.5"x12" 8-lug wheels. These aren't perfect, but still look decent. $10

Tailgate cap from my '99 GMC Sierra. Not perfect, but very good shape.

Will have a couple sets of Xenon bright blue 9005 & 9006 bulbs. If you need or want a set at the meet, you are welcome to them!

That is all I can think of. Post up if you have something to bring to the meet to trade or sell!!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Mint 02 hood
2wd coils
2wd rear leafs
2002 4L60e w/ shift kit, has no 2nd or 4th.
Stock stall
stock catback, cut right at muffler
used LS6 Flywheel/clutch/pressure plate, needs resufaces
95 s10 ex cab speakers

and everything in this link! ** Make sure you look @ everything.** Front air dam is spoken for!

·
Team White!
446 Posts
I'm needing tan interior stuff, i'm in the middle of swapping over from charcoal. Need the tan door sills, the plastic pieces that go up the sides and carpet. Also anything cool to add to the truck.

As far as stuff i have, basically just stock w/t mirrors, black door handles with chrome covers, and 3 inch lift skyjacker shocks that will need repainted. Call before 8 tomorrow though if you need this stuff. 309-678-9949

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
Stock '89 OBS Silverado Hood.....If I can fit it in the Tahoe :pow: If anyone wants it let me know ASAP Because I am leaving for Indy around 8 am Saturday Morning 217-855-9200

·
Registered
581 Posts
Stock tail lights from my '05 GMC. The first day I brought the truck home these came off, so there are NO scratches or marks of any kind.

Will have a couple sets of Xenon bright blue 9005 & 9006 bulbs. If you need or want a set at the meet, you are welcome to them!

That is all I can think of. Post up if you have something to bring to the meet to trade or sell!!!!
Wish i was able to go SURE could use both of these items.

Andy

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I forgot!

I have a set of GM 3.73 10 bolt w/35K. Great condition and I have the specs on the setup before they were removed!

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
1,096 Posts
ON yalls way thru i can meet anyone going north on I69, or I70 with some stuff ive got.

NFab Steb Bars brand new- 250
12 Bolt from tahoe blown carrier, 3.73 and sway bared-10 bucks
clear conrers obs-15 bucks
washer fluid tank w/ pump obs 10 bucks
clar cab lights w/ amber bulb- 45
95 grill shell, has some chrome peeling, and a break in it, not too bad tho.- 20 bucks

if anoynes interested you can hit my up on my Cell, 765 524 5139 and let me know. i an meet at the Daleville or anderson exits on 69, and the New castle exit on 70 at the flying J...... LMK guys! also can run out to US 40, Washington street once it goes east out of indy up to knightstown (about 15 miles up)

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I would like a set of some pretty blue bulbs. How much would you want for a pair?

2wd coils
Ya know, I heard theres a deal going on where when a guy buys a front air damn, he gets a set of stock coil springs free? Did you hear about that offer going on? :D

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Stock 16" Steel Wheels w/ tires. Kelty 245/55/16
-Good tread life, parital uneven wear on the fronts. Good winter wheels.
- $150 OBO?

Stock 99-02 Radio
- Make an offer, its not worth much.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I would like a set of some pretty blue bulbs. How much would you want for a pair?

Ya know, I heard theres a deal going on where when a guy buys a front air damn, he gets a set of stock coil springs free? Did you hear about that offer going on? :D
You want me to bring the springs! I will let them go for cheep! Another $40 sound good?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts