GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is guys. Was shot with a sony cybershot dsc-w55 @640x480. The uncut version is about 11 min long and 150mb. This version has alot of the comentary cut out and the quality is reduced. Its only 4:40 long and is about 30mb. I also fucked up some of the captions but whatever, I got what really counts! Later tonight i am going to up the big version onto mediafire or the like so everyone can get it.

:head:

th_MidwestMeetSmall-1.jpg

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I need to host up my videos!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, like i say, the full version is good for more laughs. I had about 5 more minutes of comentary and shit that i cut off this one. In the full i even have some of chris' truck with the boyett slogans on it. Shit is funny. Make sure and download it tonight.

Fuck i can't wait till we do this again. Summertime we need to make something happen.

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
ill see if maybe i could take 3 days off when i go outwest, to make the meet...i'd still like to hold an event at the end of september for sure.

Dave

·
Registered
1,035 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Nice video Matt!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Later tonight i am going to up the big version onto mediafire or the like so everyone can get it.

:head:
Ok, for anyone still interested in the high quality longer version, it will be posted in about 3 hours.:pow:

Fuck whoever decided to let my cable connection run at 10kb/sec.:supergay:

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
I lost like 1/32 of tread, fuck Michelin and their long lasting tires, at this rate they'll last another year at least :pissed:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts