GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, been a couple months since our last meet. Time to get the ball rolling for another one! I was thinking sometime in July maybe? Throw out some input!

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
oh you guys better not! i wont be home! :crazy:

Hopefulyl you guys can get the ball rollin fast enough to get a good meet.

My truck should be lookin/sounding a little different in october....:evil: so we'll have to have a meet if school will let ya'll.

Dave

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
sounds good, just not the weekend of the 4th

·
Registered
538 Posts
depending on where and when im down, i gotta baby due july 31st so the last week or 2 of july i wont make it, and its gotta be a saturday since im workin 3rds now

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
Ill be there come hell or high water!

·
This is a bunch of shit!
1,943 Posts
I would be down for having another meet during the summer. Once we get more replies and get a date figured out we need to figure out a location. If it is here in Indy again I can help scout out places to have it and find a better area for those staying in hotels.

·
Im walking on sunshine!
5,650 Posts
Well i would say at my house we could have a camp out plus i got the shop and i mow the feild in the dry area this year. Plus i got a buddy that would let the 4x4 guys use his swamp thats always wet, And as always a burn out spot, Like my parking lot at work. Just a thought.......

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ill be on the road pretty much that whole month
Let me know, or post up some dates youre free. I want to work this around everyone so it works out well for all.

·
Team White!
446 Posts
I'm always up for a meet, due to work though, sundays would be the only day good for me.

We did for a Thirdgen.org meet a few years back at Starved Rock and had a cookout and got a lot of good photo opportunities there. Maybe a possibility?

I like the idea of Chris's place too

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
I am up for it. Depending on the dates, I will be back at school mid-august. I may drive up from OSU to see everyone since last time was interesting.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had a thought today. I dont know how many of you all are into drag racing, but if we bump the meet into the first of August, we could meet up for the US Nationals.

·
Team Volvo
1,620 Posts
I had a thought today. I dont know how many of you all are into drag racing, but if we bump the meet into the first of August, we could meet up for the US Nationals.
Dan would be in town for the event. He may be able to let us know a definite date. It would be cool if we could get a set date down.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts