GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after now seeing 3 other lowered Avalanches trolling the streets here locally in a little more than 2 weeks, one of which had TBSS replicas on it I'm starting to think I need to change it up again. :mad:

Kicking around the idea of a 6" +/- lift (still has to be easy for the wife/kid to get in and out of) any recommendations for a lift on the Avy in that range? A neighbor recommended pro-comp and the setup on his truck rides decent.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Those FTS 4 inchers look pretty slick. Mild lift for your family too.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
I would look into the Rancho lift. That way you could still us the 22 wheels on it. Also the rancho lift doesn't make the stance any wider like all the others do.

·
MILF lover
4,086 Posts
you could probably run some nitto terra 305's on your replicas on a 4-6 inch lift would be cool.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
8" fabtech chrome hoss' on mud graps I did awhile back...tinted headlights are gone now thank god

IMG00645.jpg

IMG00646.jpg

Or you could switch the shoes to a different color. I've been rolling black on black oem wheels since high school but it seems like everyone and their fuckin moms is putting black wheels on black trucks now. The Pro Comp stage II kit is pretty dope too, I like the ride on either with the replacement coilover. PM me if you're looking at both, I can whore some shit out if you need a hook and I'll dropship that shit outta a store close to you.

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
I approve, it should look awesome once/if you lift it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts