GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Migliore Competizione Sampler Sale

Hey guys,

In the next week or two we will be revealing a new blend called Competizione . It will trump Primo for our best blend offered. Competizione will be used on all the Ferrari/Maserati supercars from now on :D. We've received fantastic reviews and feedback so far from those who have tested the new blend.

Competizione is truly a luxury wax that is planned to compete will the higher Swissvax and Zymol blends. The pricing is going to be $250.00 for a 6 oz. pot. Accordingly, I don't see everyone on GMFS jumping out of their pants for this level of wax. Although, I do want to offer a couple of people the chance to try it at a fraction of the price.

I have (2) 4 oz sample pots of Competizione without any fancy packaging or labels for $50.00 + 5 shipping.

If you're interested, send me a PM. The first two PMs I receive get the wax :D.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sample + Fee = :rofl2:

and how the fuck are you supposed to say that?
Always something to complain about right?

80% off isn't good enough?

Look sample up in the dictionary, do you see free anywhere?

We've had this discussion before :read: No need to troll.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
Are you interested in selling any samples of any of your other blends? I would be interested in one of those if the price was right....(Ive been wanting to try some Miligore products since I first started reading your threads about your new products but currently im a broke college student. lol)

BTW good luck with the new line.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
holy fuck. good to see you are still making progress at a time like this

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Are you interested in selling any samples of any of your other blends? I would be interested in one of those if the price was right....(Ive been wanting to try some Miligore products since I first started reading your threads about your new products but currently im a broke college student. lol)

BTW good luck with the new line.
we have a couple small sizes of original blend that we can offer at a slightly better rate. if interested, pm me.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts
we have a couple small sizes of original blend that we can offer at a slightly better rate. if interested, pm me.
Alright. Sounds good. Ill PM you when I run out of the wax im using right now. It shouldnt last through too many more customers' vehicles.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Can i get some details on it? I just dropped more than that on some Petes53 but i like new stuff :D

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
4,725 Posts
thanks donnie

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
This should make the Dodge really shine :shake:

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
what makes this different then the primo? just different oils? i think u said the primo had nearly 50% as well. results look good on that california!

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
what makes this different then the primo? just different oils? i think u said the primo had nearly 50% as well. results look good on that california!
It's just a totally different blend, the raw ingredients are much different than Primo. While carnauba does have a huge effect on the overall appearance, it isn't everything. There is a lot more that goes into the formulation than just carnauba.

So is it 50% by weight or volume Donnie??

And also is this what was going to be the "gold label" originally or something else.
All of our measurements are done in volume.

Competitizone = Gold Label. Gold label was just a testing name we were using as the new blend wasn't named :D. Confusing, I know :).

1 - 20 of 45 Posts