GMC Truck Forum banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I turned it back on for you, Cody.

For everyone else: I'll leave it on for the rest of the night, just understand that your package will most likely not be shipped out on Monday. The reason I'm not being too lienant is because the members that didn't order have been on the last two days. I've sent them the original mass PM, along with a follow up today. The exceptions are Paulie and GMCKATANA, in that case..PM me.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
thanks man...just bought a whole bunch of stuff...cant wait till this rain goes away so i can use this stuff

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,542 Posts
I put some on yesterday afternoon.

Tip: Wait until it's warmer than 38°F before applying, even if the sun is shining bright and it "seems" nice out.

·
NIGHT CREW
2,915 Posts
Is the group buy deal still goin? If so i'll get some right now of the big'n jar.
Also how is the tire sealant? Holds on fairly tight?

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Is the group buy deal still goin? If so i'll get some right now of the big'n jar.
Also how is the tire sealant? Holds on fairly tight?
The group buy ended Friday, unfortunately. Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do for you. The wheel sealant works great, it makes brake dust very easy to remove and adds a great shine on the wheels. It's not a tire shine though, I'm going to be working on that this weekend.

81 - 100 of 116 Posts