GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This detail was performed by Apollo Auto Detailing of Hungary. The full thread can be seen here:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=123105

I suggest you read the initial thread, incredible turnaround.

Before Polishing:

After Polishing and Migliore Primo:

A couple walk around videos after removing Primo:

[yt]RopEhw_X8qY[/yt]

[yt]AK1SrDkEnyI[/yt]

·
Registered
626 Posts
Came out awesome, whats the durability like on primo? About how long does it last?

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
I don't know if you've ever been asked this nor do you have to answer this, but are you bankin nowadays? If so, props to you for coming out with migliore! If not, props to you for going into this business venture and I'm sure you will be there one day.

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys!

Came out awesome, whats the durability like on primo? About how long does it last?
2-3 months estimated conservatively, which is pretty impressive for a carnauba.

i need to pick up some of this ASAP :imo
:imo:head:

I don't know if you've ever been asked this nor do you have to answer this, but are you bankin nowadays? If so, props to you for coming out with migliore! If not, props to you for going into this business venture and I'm sure you will be there one day.
I wouldn't consider to myself to be "bankin", it's sure a nice supplemental income :D. I consider bankin' as BMW 7 series and a 5,000 sq. ft. house :crazy:.

On a more serious note, we have two new initiatives that are planned to expand Migliore in a huge way over the next year.

1.) We are now offering contractual agreements for sole distributor rights to certain countries. For example, there are two distributors in the UK that are vying over the rights to be the sole distributor. What we do is establish a contract in which the distributor must purchase $X of products per month.

2.) We're now targeting local high end dealerships to include a pot of Migliore with each car sale. This is basically no work on my end as I have an Account Manager that reaches out with the dealerships and establishes contracts. Migliore makes money, the dealerships make money, plus they get to add a nice value added piece to their car sales.

We have the perfect precedent in Ferrari of Hungary (above) to use as an example.

So, we hope to be "bankin" shortly :D.

Overall, our sales have grown over 100% from last year and it's only June.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
2-3 months estimated conservatively, which is pretty impressive for a carnauba.

On my truck, I notice it still there at about 3-4 months. I have yet to put more on as I'm trying to wait till it's broken down completely. The high percentage of carnauba and lasting as long as it has right now really impresses me.

·
Registered
971 Posts
im sure there are plenty of high end dealerships that would be interested in offering a jar with each sale in the chicagoland area, you need a midwest sales person?:hmm:

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im sure there are plenty of high end dealerships that would be interested in offering a jar with each sale in the chicagoland area, you need a midwest sales person?:hmm:
I agree, I imagine there are a ton. I'm sending you a PM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts