GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
i eat children
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And its all down hill from here......

Whenever I thrashed the motor in my big truck aka the mallrunner. I picked up this beat the fuck up 01 reg cab v6 for pretty damn cheap...It looks like hell, but oh well it runs...

DSC01365-1.jpg

my brother hooked me up with some old factory 17s he has around the house and i got some used BFG A/Ts 285/75/17s

heh

its fuckin stuffed....

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

some awesome mods the first owner did to it

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

and the interior

DSC01406.jpg

as far as future mods.... I will probly use the coil out of my fabtech lift on my other truck, fix the body, and who the fuck knows....hahaha.....

im looking for a bed, and stock mirrors, and an HD front end :hmm:

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
What happened to the mall runner? :think:

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
shit wanna sell those tires, ill trade you my 245/70/17's and stock wheels with the chrome skins + some cash depending on tread depth on the tires.

·
i eat children
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No one sees the big ass truck in the background of the first picture?

The only way id get rid of the "mallrunner" is if someone offered at least 25k for it, ha

and ya my bad, there 16s....but i keep them clean..lol

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
No one sees the big ass truck in the background of the first picture?

The only way id get rid of the "mallrunner" is if someone offered at least 25k for it, ha

and ya my bad, there 16s....but i keep them clean..lol
No I saw it, just didn't know if it was broken again or what

·
the art of shredding
730 Posts
Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

my old prerunner god i miss it had a 5.3 and everything it also had a shock tower with king triple bypasses, but i cut it out and sold the shocks cuz i started riding again.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
Picture004.jpg

Picture001.jpg

my old prerunner god i miss it had a 5.3 and everything it also had a shock tower with king triple bypasses, but i cut it out and sold the shocks cuz i started riding again.
And why isn't your new truck going this route? Blitz sells a great kit for our trucks. :read:

I will own one some day :crazy:

·
the art of shredding
730 Posts
ive had about 8 prerunners in the past 5 years and im just plain busned out on driving one everyday. that particular one had the camburg longtravel with king dual rates and sway away air bump and it was a pain to drive daily but i will be building another one shortly, and it will not be my daily.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
I'll DD a prerunner I don't care :crazy:

Jump the shit out of everything I see.

·
the art of shredding
730 Posts
And its all down hill from here......

Whenever I thrashed the motor in my big truck aka the mallrunner. I picked up this beat the fuck up 01 reg cab v6 for pretty damn cheap...It looks like hell, but oh well it runs...

DSC01365-1.jpg

my brother hooked me up with some old factory 17s he has around the house and i got some used BFG A/Ts 285/75/17s

heh

its fuckin stuffed....

DSC01401.jpg

DSC01402.jpg

some awesome mods the first owner did to it

DSC01403.jpg

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01405.jpg

and the interior

DSC01406.jpg

as far as future mods.... I will probly use the coil out of my fabtech lift on my other truck, fix the body, and who the fuck knows....hahaha.....

im looking for a bed, and stock mirrors, and an HD front end :hmm:
just throw some front and rear fiberglass fenders on it a set of lift spindles and 35's and that thing is done. if you wanna know some good websites with classifieds go to race-dezert.com, dezertrangers.com and desertrides.com those are like our bibles out here.

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
But they don't have parts for our trucks yet :nono:

·
the art of shredding
730 Posts
I'll DD a prerunner I don't care :crazy:

Jump the shit out of everything I see.
it gets old i drove that white 04 the way it sat for 3 years and had other prerunners i was working on and driving up the freeway through l.a. when the lanes get super narrow is such a bitch especially when you just want to get somewhere you know. but yes driving it aroung its like what curb? speed bumps and dips when every other car hits the brakes you hit the gas and just glide over it while scaring the other drivers never gets old hahahaha

·
Fake 4wd Club
3,942 Posts
it gets old i drove that white 04 the way it sat for 3 years and had other prerunners i was working on and driving up the freeway through l.a. when the lanes get super narrow is such a bitch especially when you just want to get somewhere you know. but yes driving it aroung its like what curb? speed bumps and dips when every other car hits the brakes you hit the gas and just glide over it while scaring the other drivers never gets old hahahaha
I do that now :crazy: Maybe that's why I'm on my 3rd set of hubs? :hmm:

·
the art of shredding
730 Posts
But they don't have parts for our trucks yet :nono:
yes they do. are you from so cal? if you are you should know this stuff already hahaha, they make fenders and bedsides for our trucks call glassworks unlimited, they are in hunnington beach.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts