GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took a trip to barstow... heres a little vid of a couple of the guys hucking their truck. mines in there a few times.

[yt]Mz3WY64r98A[/yt]

·
Registered
8,260 Posts
looks like that one guy needs a spare carrier like yours...atleast strap that shit down, that could of been bad

·
4,725 Posts
You got like three feet of air. Can I try?
Come on now man, it may not be this:

[yt]faKhwOT4pS4[/yt]

or this:

[yt]tTdpD4ILuSE[/yt]

But I'd like to see you get 8" of air without billet control arms and uniballs

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on now man, it may not be this:

[yt]faKhwOT4pS4[/yt]

or this:

[yt]tTdpD4ILuSE[/yt]

But I'd like to see you get 8" of air without billet control arms and uniballs
trust me i got higher then that that day... just out on the course. i dont really understand what you're trying to say though.

·
Registered
41 Posts
hucking? never heard that term before, i would call that jumping personaly. Get more air next time, u can do that in a stock truck.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hucking? never heard that term before, i would call that jumping personaly. Get more air next time, u can do that in a stock truck.
hucking = jumping... mega huck = big jump minihuck = small jump. once again, they wern't the largest jumps of the day. man we have some critics on this site.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would really have to agree. But I am a jerk. But really. I have a 87 S-10 and would pound that over a set of whoops and get that at the track.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
i like it! badasss....

how the hell do you have a black truck that you go out and destroy like that..

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
haha, i stand corrected.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
lol, nah, i did find 2 new scratches... right by my dents on passenger side bed... dammit.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts