GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Soaking up the Knowledge
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got some OEM Textured Black mirror caps left over after replacing them with painted or chrome ones?

I would be happy to take them off your hands for a small fee!!!

:help:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
I still have my stock ones from when I replaced mine. I took a look at them and some of the brackets are broken, but I bet you could use some double sided tape to tape them back (that is what they use from the factory: double sided tape plus brackets). I took a couple of pictures.

Lets say $5 plus whatever it costs to ship? PM or email me if you are interested.

P.S. The mods will probably move this into the wanted section...just fyi.

·
Soaking up the Knowledge
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I would have checked over here but I got a pair from a guy for 10 plus shipping. Thanks anyway.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
lol...ok

BTW...just for anyone else who is wondering: You can buy the glossy painted ones (in practically all OEM colors) or the chrome looking ones from http://www.streetinspiredkustoms.com

If you are interested in a used pair of black textured caps...PM me, because I probably won't look here :anitoof:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Unfortunately no. The mirror caps are a non-servicable item (meaning you can't just go to a GM parts counter and buy them). GM will only sell you the entire mirror assembly (which will range up to $200-$300). Short of buying them used...these are the only people (that I know of) that sell them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts