GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
RiverKing!!!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 09 LS white silverado and I want to put the half white caps on the mirrors anyone know where I can find these? Also looking for a white grille and the middle of the bumper in white anyone know where I can find these? I love that white look with the billet grille and billet bow ties

·
get down or lay down
1,284 Posts
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92788

you can try ebay, craigslist, the dealership, gmpartsdirect, gmpartsonline, etc....

19154228 Grille White (50U) Surround w/ Chrome Mesh
17800740 - White Mirror Caps
as for the bumper, there is no white center bar number. you have to either paint the one you have or get a take-off, off a silverado with the z71 appearance package

·
RiverKing!!!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The white cap mirror where do I look at up at? Also on the block mirrors I have would it look funny if I put them on? Or are there other mirrors I need to buy that make the white cover flush on the mirror?

·
get down or lay down
1,284 Posts
wtf? im gonna try to make sense of what youre trying to ask.
look them up on gmparsdirect.com using the part number. youll get a pic.
they are just covers. all you do is take the textured ones you have on right now and REPLACE them with the white ones.

·
RiverKing!!!
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The mirrors I have right now are one piece so what I am saying is if I put the covers on the one piece mirror I have will it look funny? Or will I have to buy a new set of mirrors that can accept the white covers so it looks like one piece but have that two tone white on top and black on the bottom. Does that make sense?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts