GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- 1 pair of Bilstein 5125 shocks, model # F4-BE5-6250-H5 without boots. 14" Travel 5125 255/70 valving.

I bought them to put on the rear of an '01 Sierra that had 4" blocks and these were much too long. I used them for a month or 2 till my new ones came in so they should have a lot of life left. They're about $75 each new I believe but I just want them out of my shop. How about $70 + cost of shipping? If someone has an idea of how I can compress them for shipping that would cut down on shipping cost.

(Picture for reference only)

- 1 pair of stock spindles from an '01 Sierra Ext. Cab 2WD removed at about 50K. The passenger side spindle had the bottom BJ mount hole drilled to remove the slight taper to install a larger balljoint. I had DJM 2" lower control arms and when the BJ went out DJM told me this was the fix. Drill out the taper and use an OBS style BJ. It worked and it didn't take much off the BJ mount hole at all. $20 + COS.

- 1 set of factory upper control arms from the same truck. The BJ's are probably worthless but maybe someone needs the arms. $20 + COS.

- 1 set of factory front coil springs for the same truck. $25 + COS.

- 1 Yukon Denali factory bumper cover that was bought new and has never been painted. I wanted to put it on the '01 Sierra but never did. It has a few scratches and one of the upper mounting tabs now has a crease. All thanks to someone mishandling it in my shop. $60 + COS (which will probably be high due to size).

- 1 Scosche Dash Mount # GM1483B that has never been opened. $5 + COS.

- 1 A Scosche Harness # GM02B that has never been opened. $5 + COS.

- 1 set of aftermarket clear Denali style projectors. They're a couple years old so they don't look new. They have never leaked or fogged up. I removed them when I traded in my '01 and bought black projectors for my new truck. The only problem I think is that the outer edge is chrome coated plastic which is now faded. On my Sierra this was hidden by the fender when mounted. $50 + COS.

Here they are mounted in my '05.
100_0447.jpg

100_0446.jpg

100_0445.jpg

I also have a PayPal account.
(I think that's all for now)

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-bumpin-

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still have everything!

-Stock rear chrome step bumper from an '89 Toyota Pickup 2wd - FREE, local pickup only.
-Sliding rear glass for same truck - $20?

Bump!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Is the Bumper cover front or rear?

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
You should have sold those lights to me for $70 like 6 months ago when I was looking to buy them. Well...good luck with your sale.

·
ɹǝqɯǝɯ sɟɯb
1,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You should have sold those lights to me for $70 like 6 months ago when I was looking to buy them. Well...good luck with your sale.
Had you wanted to "buy" them rather than me give them away, I would have sold them to.

Thanks for the bump though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts