GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a new daily driver ('02 Sonic Blue SVT Focus) and I'm looking for a mobile boutique detailing service around the Tyler, Texas area.

I prefer some one who practices a foam gun/two-bucket washing technique.

I also request:
Headlight restoration
Evaluation of paint thickness per panel
Full paint correction (clay/compound/polish/wax)

The interior and underhood areas are really clean and won't require as much work.

Cheers
:cheers:

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
[MENTION=8113]C-Dub[/MENTION] is in tx iirc

·
professional grade
4,148 Posts
A friend of mine is in Fort Worth, not sure if that's close to you. New image detail. He is very good and he is mobile. He is very familiar with everything your asking.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Thanks [MENTION=12351]2005_Silverado[/MENTION] He's about 2 hours from me, but my set-up isn't REALLY optimized for a mobile job. Not saying I wouldn't do it, but I like to know where I'll be working...

·
Registered
278 Posts
I'm in Mesquite but all I do at this point is basically wash. I need more experience with paint correction before I start doing it for other people.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Thanks [MENTION=12351]2005_Silverado[/MENTION] He's about 2 hours from me, but my set-up isn't REALLY optimized for a mobile job. Not saying I wouldn't do it, but I like to know where I'll be working...

Cdub, how far are you from Rockwall?

Sent from a Motorola car phone

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
How much are you looking to spend? A high end detailer that can offer these services will likely charge you 20% of the cars value.

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
il come to you lol

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A friend of mine is in Fort Worth, not sure if that's close to you. New image detail. He is very good and he is mobile. He is very familiar with everything your asking.
I'll look into it, thank you. I don't mind traveling for the right service. Ft. Worth is maybe 2.5-3 hours from me.

I'm interested. I will search for some of your work here on the forum. If you'd like to PM me with some of your past jobs and details on your service, I would appreciate it. And I don't mind driving to you for the right job.

How much are you looking to spend? A high end detailer that can offer these services will likely charge you 20% of the cars value.
I'm not looking to spend $800, given the car is due for timing assembly maintenance (timing belt/water pump/idler pulley/tensioner pulley) in the next couple of months.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts