GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went on the first camping trip of the year, we usually do a dozen or more each year. We had to pick a place around 5000 ft so it wouldn't be too cold at night.

These are the Dragoon Mtn. where the Cochise Stronghold is...
DSCN0757.jpg

DSCN0759.jpg

DSCN0775.jpg

DSCN0780.jpg

And what's this, did azcatfan lower the rear on the truck? Nope just full of gear leveling it out nicely. We met with two other families and I was carrying the bulk of equipment...

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

DSCN0763.jpg

And my wife, pissed because I caught her w/out make up and all...
DSCN0774.jpg

And the home away from home...
DSCN0764.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

And dinner was good, steak, potatoes and corn, folllowed by smores...
DSCN0784.jpg

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
looks fun. I hate the way that those air matresses always look like they have cum stains on them

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I can't wait to go camping this summer. You guys sure know how to camp right though, air matresses and steak/potatoes for dinner. Every time I go I sleep on the damn ground and all we ever cook is hot dogs.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We do those too, when it's just me and the guys we camp a little rougher. It's always good to be outside though, nothing like hearing the wind in the trees and stuff...

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
We do those too, when it's just me and the guys we camp a little rougher. It's always good to be outside though, nothing like hearing the wind in the trees and stuff...

Ah, gotcha. And I know exactly what you mean about being outside, esp where there aren't many people around.

1,932 Posts
LOOKS like fucking fun!!! those kids look so damn happy. but dont lie to me thats not a camping trip I see NO signs of beer bottles or cans or even a damn keg... GEEZZZZZ and you call yourself a dad :nono: :anitoof: MAN we might have to have a camping trip when I get out there.. but i DO plan on bringing those beers :read:

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hell yeah, I've been wanting to camp at the Reef Townsite in Ramsey Canyon, we'd have to hike all our camping gear in so only the essentials....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts