·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more...

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
damn there was a so cal and a nor cal meet on the same day!!!!! sweet. yeah your meet was taller than ours :crazy: cool trucks

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
droppedgmc said:
i can't wait to move back to cali :mad:
I hear ya all the way.. Me and the wife are really thinking about moving back to SoCal Or Norcal in the near future..

Really nice pics and trucks.. :head3:

·
My name's not Kevin
308 Posts
Nice job guys. I'm looking forward to the meet next month.
Funny, everyone that lives out of Ca. wants back in. I can't wait to get out!

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
nice pics,:head: who is everyone though?:think:

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Havent I seen that Yukon on Foose wheels in show coverage recently? Those are some badass bigass trucks!!!

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
that was one of bryan's friends...he's tucking 23's hardcore on that setup...i have an assload of pics from that meet, but can't get them up on the net til tomorrow. Anyhow, I had a blast, and to tell you the truth, Josh I didn't think you could drive, but after keeping up with me bro, you're the man. :D Anyhow, can't wait to do it again. Oh yeah, and i have plenty of pics of the XL even a frame shot...that thing is sick it lays hard.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Sorry I flaked guys, wife needed me to do some crap around the house. I cant complain too much. But I will definatly make the next one. You guys look like you had a blast. Nice pics, sweet rides.

Loki email me the pictures and I can put them up.

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
i can't get online just at work...tomorrow night i'll have all of my fullsize pics up on the net...flaker :D j/k

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Loki said:
that was one of bryan's friends...he's tucking 23's hardcore on that setup...i have an assload of pics from that meet, but can't get them up on the net til tomorrow. Anyhow, I had a blast, and to tell you the truth, Josh I didn't think you could drive, but after keeping up with me bro, you're the man. :D Anyhow, can't wait to do it again. Oh yeah, and i have plenty of pics of the XL even a frame shot...that thing is sick it lays hard.

hey what can i say i did what i had to.....all i have to say is how the hell did we not see a cop the entire way....we are lucky sons of bitches....but your one crazy driver.... :cheers: to out driving....lol

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Loki said:

well man i did my best to stay with you....you are one crazy driver....that was some serious fun though....im just amazed we didnt see any cops...lucky us we didnt....

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
yeah...we saw a couple on the way back...how about that traffic going out of monterey....crazy shit bro...had a blast, can't wait to do it again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts