GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got a sheet of these badboys made. Printed on strong, durable and clear vinyl, they measure 5"x5" this shit aint no joke.

moonanite.jpg

I have the following colors:

Black:30
Green:10
Blue: 10

$5 bucks shipped to your house y0! get down with the hysteria and clap a bastard in the first degree.

Let me know what other colors you guys want. I went with these colors since theyre more discreet. I am working with my printer to get some made in white, transfer style. The pink ones came out too light, but were working on a fix.

Im accepting paypal only right now, my address is [email protected] so horrer back. I will use the shipping addy that is given to me through them, unless you want to PM me and make other arrangements.

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
just don't stick em anywhere in boston... near a bridge... they'll mistake it for a bomb... detonate that shit... and then arrest yo azz!! :read:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
ill rock one. we'll talk later

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
damn right I will, what you want me to say? contact pbucch? or ill just throw your myspace url on it?

·
Fat, bald guy.
671 Posts
Let me know how the white turn out, ill take one!

john

Hey guys, I just got a sheet of these badboys made. Printed on strong, durable and clear vinyl, they measure 5"x5" this shit aint no joke.

moonanite.jpg

I have the following colors:

Black:30
Green:10
Blue: 10

$5 bucks shipped to your house y0! get down with the hysteria and clap a bastard in the first degree.

Let me know what other colors you guys want. I went with these colors since theyre more discreet. I am working with my printer to get some made in white, transfer style. The pink ones came out too light, but were working on a fix.

Im accepting paypal only right now, my address is [email protected] so horrer back. I will use the shipping addy that is given to me through them, unless you want to PM me and make other arrangements.

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
So my gray metallic won't work? Booooo!!! I'd like to check out that chrome. Take some pictures of them, Paul!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts