[>
3,255 Posts
:rocking::rocking:

Looks good.

·
CaddyHack
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea but now I get to repair on the botttom half of the door where some dumba** in my apt complex couldnt f***in park and ran their bumper along the bottom of my door!

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
Your Truck is badass Chad. Im starting to like caddy clips on Reg cabs more and more.

·
CaddyHack
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Badass and Vicred, I like yalls too. There are alot of nice clean rides on here. Even 2k1's is OK LOL. Just kidding man! I wasnt too sure about it at first, but I saw one on a Truck and I was hooked. Ive had mine on for about 2 yrs now and I love it. Confuses the hell out of people! I had a dumbass carsalesman ask me "Is that a Cadillac Truck"? I was like No its just A front end Conversion. Then he was like oh so its a Ford? WTF?

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
chaddurst said:
Thanks Badass and Vicred, I like yalls too. There are alot of nice clean rides on here. Even 2k1's is OK LOL. Just kidding man! I wasnt too sure about it at first, but I saw one on a Truck and I was hooked. Ive had mine on for about 2 yrs now and I love it. Confuses the hell out of people! I had a dumbass carsalesman ask me "Is that a Cadillac Truck"? I was like No its just A front end Conversion. Then he was like oh so its a Ford? WTF?
car salesmen... dumb creatures that have ever roamed the earth...

Me: i want a fullsize truck
Car salesman: Well, we have deals on cavaliers... take this convertable for instance
Me: A fullsize truck
Car salesman: Well S-10s are popular theese days... but we have a special on Hombres...

·
Registered
635 Posts
Love the truck, shave the handles.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts