GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, got some quality pictures this weekend of my 2011 with a camera other then my shitty blackberry:
IMG_0505_edited.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
nice truck once again bud, i love it. Im so glad i have the chrome hostages there nice as helll. What tires are those by the way ?

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the comments guys! Now hopefully someone can make me a nice sig!!:)

nice truck once again bud, i love it. Im so glad i have the chrome hostages there nice as helll. What tires are those by the way ?
The tires are 305/55r20, so they measure out to 33x13.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
5+1.5 bl?

Great truck, not much I would change :drool:

·
Registered
202 Posts
:drool:

·
Representin' Le Mit!
3,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again for all the comments!

5+1.5 bl?

Great truck, not much I would change :drool:
Thanks man! Its the RCX 5" plus the Bilstein adjustables set at 1.17".

Love it!

Painted rear bumper would look :boobs:
Yeah I have been thinking about that, I just don't know if that would make it look like there is too much black??

looks sick. wish i was 4x4 so i could lift.
If you hadn't already ordered all your lowering gear you could lift it, all the Cali guys do!

Fucking sick
Thanks Cub! If you have some time, could you make me a new sig with one (or some) of these pics?? Your sig pics are always insane!

Hostages don't look right unless it's a x12 or x14. Needs more tint, then it'll b titties
I think the x10 look perfect for my truck, and I wish I could get darker tint but I can't get a dr's note. I tried about a month ago to get one and was complaining about the headaches the other people's lights give me while driving at night and the Dr. said to get sunglasses with yellow tint!:lazer:

Beautiful truck. Needz cali
Thanks man, and that's one thing I don't like about the cali, I think it makes it look like I have a full load in my truck bed!

1 - 20 of 148 Posts