GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
That is definately clean, about the only thing i don't like are the 'euro' taillights. I'd drive that anyday of the week :cool: Thanks for the cool pics :)

·
Registered
639 Posts
yeah I agree ditch the euro's and put in some nice CLASSIC Cadiliac brake lights thouse would go soo sweet with that ride.

Also did anyone see that LIFTED truck in the background of the first pic? HOLY COW thats high on some stock wheels....ewwwwwww

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
atomoverride said:
yeah I agree ditch the euro's and put in some nice CLASSIC Cadiliac brake lights thouse would go soo sweet with that ride.

I had DeVille taillights and they look so-so on the 73-87' trucks, IMO. :read:

·
GMFS founding member
4,004 Posts
atomoverride said:
Also did anyone see that LIFTED truck in the background of the first pic? HOLY COW thats high on some stock wheels....ewwwwwww
looks like he spent all his money on the lift and didn't have anything left over for tires.

02 super duty lifted 36" rolling on 265/75/16s.

·
Registered
639 Posts
hovisimo said:
looks like he spent all his money on the lift and didn't have anything left over for tires.

I would be afraid to drive it might tip over....LOL.....at least traffic would be good he could just drive over small cars..... :naughty:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
hovisimo said:

I think that superduty is probably a work in progress, or in for an alignment or something...

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
hovisimo said:

hes prbly getting some work done... its hard to work on a truck when its that high. There was a F350 at Merzees like that. They put it on the small tires to get it into the paint booth.

·
Registered
6,242 Posts
Yea, he was in truckin also. He is a member of psi customs. He had all his bodywork/paint done at Andres Metal Craft where my truck is gettin' done now. Actually his truck was parked in the parking lot, tuckin when I dropped off my truck :) it is very badass, hella clean!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts