·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is a list of stuff i have for sale:

1.- Hypertech Power Programmer III (2002) - $200
2.- 2" Beltech drop shackles - SOLD
3.- Flowmaster 50 series muffler (one 3" in two 2 1/4" outs) $50
4.- Sony DCR-TRV320 Digital-8mm camcorder - $500 (2.5 LCD color screen, black/white view finder, memory card slot for digital pics) PLUS - 8 hour battery, wide angle lens, and filters...
5.- Pacific Digital CD-ReWritable (4x4x8) External drive - $75

all prices are without shipping unless you are in cali.....sorry it gets expensive shipping out of state...
hope you all are interested....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no sorry

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
i just posted pics...here are more....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SHIFT - the flow is yours....i just need an adress and ill set up a pay pal tonight..

BCOSSETTE - im willing to part with it for 400...the only reason i dont want to go any lower is because what im selling it with...it has a 8 hour battery a wide angle lens and a filter kit....that shit alone is pretty expense...so if you are willing its your for 400...let me know

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey man whats your zip code....i just realized you were in arkasas....so let me know that and ill check out how much shipping will be....ok

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey shift...i dont know if i can part with the muffler for 40...cause its going to cost me like 15 -20 dollars to ship it...

and

onyx .... if blueice dont let me know whats up soon they are yours....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey come on all i need to get rid of this stuff..check it out.. all of it is good quality, and going for cheap...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts