GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 231 Posts

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok ima try to get together another group buy. gonna be a little different this time, **once i get 25 people that are a FOR SURE in** i will get a code from matt and you enter it in the checkout. Once 25 orders have activated the code and EVERYONE has payed the orders will then ship.

25% off with 25 people. Discount is not applied to special items such as High end projectors or the Osram CBI bulbs. other than that it applies.

please dont ask me how much it would cost with discount you can do the math yourself and go to theretrofitsource.com for all pricing.

remember I'm getting 25 people first before i bring it up to matt becuase of the back outs on the last group buy which caused some ppl not to get a full discount.

In so far:
1.rbl1990
2.cornell
3.techietruckkid
4.jeebalow
5.wade_660
6.Jhernandez
7.saenz
8.J.mo

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also. What are most of yal wanting? just complete kits or what?

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bixenons and hids for fogs.
ok thats what i was wondering heres the email matt sent me:

Hey Mike!

Sorry for the delayed reply today. If you have 25 people who are committed, we can get it up n running for you guys.

This time its best to use a coupon code for sure, as long as people want items that are normally listed on the site at least.

Are they interested in a wide variety of parts, or just complete kits? (which is what we traditionally do)

Thanks Michael,

Matt"

so i was just wondering. hes probably paranoid about the last one lol

·
GMC
197 Posts
ok thats what i was wondering heres the email matt sent me:

Hey Mike!

Sorry for the delayed reply today. If you have 25 people who are committed, we can get it up n running for you guys.

This time its best to use a coupon code for sure, as long as people want items that are normally listed on the site at least.

Are they interested in a wide variety of parts, or just complete kits? (which is what we traditionally do)

Thanks Michael,

Matt"

so i was just wondering. hes probably paranoid about the last one lol
I plan on buying the XB35 H1 Bulbs and some pigtails to accomplish the 4hi mod.

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in for a set of xb35's. put me down for the 2019 group buy when they come out :poker:
the same year your retrofit will be done :emotions34:

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if anyone has friends tell them, just have them create a profile here and tell me their in

·
Money Burner
302 Posts
I want H1 5000k bulbs and value Morimoto 3Five ballasts. Also hd harness

·
Money Burner
302 Posts
Maybe post on CGM for mas personas

·
Money Burner
302 Posts
Feelin a little spanish today