GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I drive a 2006 GMC 1500 extended cab 4x2 w/ 5.3 and use it to tow my Jeep to the trails. I am currently an electrician in the U.S. Navy and stationed at NAS Lemoore, Ca.

Mark

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Nice. Welcome. Post some pics up Mark. Not sure why you said Mornin when it's 10.30pm your time :crazy:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The truck is also my daily driver but I am kicking myself for not getting the 2500 that was offered to me. The only reason I didn't get it was that at the time the price of diesel was so much more than gas. '

Lemoore is below Fresno in Central California. Actually directly inbetween the I-5 and Visalia (I-99).

lol, the Mornin thing is just something I say from habit. Not sure where I picked that up from but it doesn't matter what time of the day it is, it's just what I say.

Now for the pics. The Jeep is a '97 2.5L on 35x12.5 Radial Claws, axles are D44 front and rear out of a '86 Grand Wagoneer w/ 5.13 gears and OX locked (selectables) at both ends. Lift is the Rockrawler 5.5. It goes pretty good but my next upgrade will be a 4:1 kit to help with the crawling (hopfully this winter).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.