GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GPS Guru
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night, we were all sittin at a basketball game, boring as hell. Somebody says something about wanting to play in the mud, and I start asking people to go, and before I knew it, I had about 10 trucks wanting to go. So we leave the game, roll through town in a convoy about 15 deep. Consisted of my 9" Lifted Z, a bodylifted Z on 35" Baja Claws, another bodylifted Z sitting on 265 Maxxis Mudders, and several other Z's with 285's, 305's, etc. also had a Ford Explorer Sport, and a 2wd, 4 cylinder S-10 :LOL: We go out to the field and I'm the first to dive off in it, I go all the way to the other side of the field, balls to the wall the whole way, turn around and come back across and when I get back theres already 3 trucks down. Yes, it was the ford, the s-10, and the bodylifted Z cause it wouldn't lock into 4x4. I drag the s-10 out all the way back to the highway cause its covered in mud, I don't think it would've pulled itself on a dirt road. When I get back my buddies got his 99 hooked onto the explorer and rips it out, so I go down to where the Z is buried and think the situation over. He's out there about 50 yards in about a foot of gumbo, I've got 15 feet of strap and all terrains, doesnt look good... But with about 10 minutes, some major yanking, hitting the rev limiter more than a few times, I get him to the road. When he's on dry ground we notice he's leaking fluid EVERYWHERE, blew a radiator hose. So we let that one sit there all night. We drive back up to where all the street queens are parked and I shit you not, theres about 50 people standing there watching us, I loved it. We stayed out there about 2 more hours just f'n around, talking, occasionally somebody in a stock truck would get the nerve to bail off in it, one of them made it a little too far, we had to drag him out with a tractor. It was awesome...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
haha sounds cool. You shoulda came and played with me when I was trying to get my friends out. Think cookie dough mud 4+ feet deep.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
sounds like a blast, I would love to tear it up with some friends but we dont have a great mudhole around and i dont ever get the chance for my truck to perform! To many wussies at my school, i just pull people out constantly from lame stucks. I've pulled two cars up a steep driveway ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts