GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found these wheels and really like them anyone running these in 20x10 -24 offset with just a leveling kit?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Well, year of the truck would help. But a 20x10 with -24 is going to be tough to fit with just a leveling kit. Lots of hacking.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
With 33x12.50 you'll have a lot of cutting to do

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
Looks good!

however, i have to let you know those falken all terrains are not very good tires. After about 1/2 way through tread life, all the siping in the tires is pretty much gone and wet weather traction goes to crap.

I'd run them till almost half tread, sell them while your ahead, and get something nitto.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Looks good!

however, i have to let you know those falken all terrains are not very good tires. After about 1/2 way through tread life, all the siping in the tires is pretty much gone and wet weather traction goes to crap.

I'd run them till almost half tread, sell them while your ahead, and get something nitto.
Spoken like a true Discount Tire employee haha! Must say I agree with him tho. See the samething...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Cut the entire back of your fender out and they'll fit like a glove!

I couldn't fit 20x9 0 offset with 295/55R20 Trails without cutting.

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Looks good!

Get what you pay for is basically what your trying to say.

·
Registered
1 Posts
im running 305/55/20 amp mud terrains with moto metal 970 on my 2010 gmc seirra with 2.5 levelling kit in the front and 1.75 blocks in the back only had to do minor adjustments to the fender no trimming and i have no rub at all im new but if someone tells me how i will post pictures

1 - 14 of 14 Posts