GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a) Motorola two-way messaging device (Talkabout T900) $20.00 (retails $99)
black in color, has instruction manual and original box


B) Motorola T720 mobile color cell phone with car/home charger $60.00
silver color, comes with instruction manual and original box
has a price tag of $429.99 on the box, it was a gift so not sure if thats the price.



I got a new cell phone and I dont use the Motorola two-way anymore.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
00Silverado said:
who is the service with? if its through cingular, let me know :D
I got the phone through Verizon, but my friend has the same exact phone and he uses cingular also.
 

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
Joined
·
6,656 Posts
Its the network band that the phone uses. All the services now are switching over to GSM (with sprint being an exception, they have their own service). The older service being known as "digital" or CDMA/TDMA. Before that there was the "analog" service. There are also a lot of different bands of GSM, 800mhz, 1800mhz, 1900mhz and others. Pretty much everywhere outside the US except Japan use a form of GSM.
 

·
Later, Tony
Joined
·
7,265 Posts
DeToN8TeD said:
I got the phone through Verizon, but my friend has the same exact phone and he uses cingular also.
Hmm, I'll check the compatibility. If it uses a sim chip, you'll know because when you remove the battery you'll see this. Like I said, if it works with cingular, I'm very interested :naughty:
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
00Silverado said:
Hmm, I'll check the compatibility. If it uses a sim chip, you'll know because when you remove the battery you'll see this. Like I said, if it works with cingular, I'm very interested :naughty:
I didnt see that when I took the battery off just now.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Stu Meat said:
how much you asking for the phone
$60.00 plus $5.00 shipping to anywhere
thats including the phone (original box & manual), car & home chargers
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dont worry about it, some guy is going to trade me a 500watt amp for it :naughty:
 

·
Later, Tony
Joined
·
7,265 Posts
DeToN8TeD said:
dont worry about it, some guy is going to trade me a 500watt amp for it :naughty:
nice, make sure its a name brand. the t720's go for over 150 on ebay:read:
whats the deal with the first motorola? who do you get service through and who can you message? only people with the same t900?
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
00Silverado said:
nice, make sure its a name brand. the t720's go for over 150 on ebay:read:
whats the deal with the first motorola? who do you get service through and who can you message? only people with the same t900?
the service over here goes through arch wireless.
You can send to/receive from email addresses, phones, etc...
its pretty much like a palm pilot; give scores, weather, etc...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top