GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I sold all my subs and amps to help pay off my wheels. And yesterday I bought a Kicker KX 200.2 for my new SS kicker componetes (and boy are they sweet) But i want to mount it without puting holes in the back off the cab. Would it get to hot to mount it under the seat?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
you might even mount it on a board and strap in behind the seat (ghetto rigged install:LOL: ) but under the deat will work fine too

·
Registered
820 Posts
I know a few times I have actually epoxied or glued a board to the back cab wall and mounted the amp to that it looks really good if you carpet the board.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I mounted it under my middle seat/console its like it was made for that amp to be there :crazy: And I got my new SS Kicker Componets installed in my kick panels too. I found out I have a cut in my RCA cable so I have to get a new one, damnit. And is there another spot to put these componets cause I have a 5speed and when I push in the clutch my foot is like an inch away. And thats too close for comfort for me cause my foot could go right into a 1000 bucks while I'm shifting and i dont like that?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts