GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I'm going to lower my battery and move my fusebox to where the battery is now. I was wondering how I can keep up with what wire goes where when I cut them, because the wires by themselves are too short to go where the battery sits now. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We use them all the time. "at work"
lol I love that.
I got some tape that is pretty sticky and you can write on, I used on my switchbox and valves to figure out which wire goes where. I'll prolly just go with that. Anyone have any adivise on lowering the battery? It's gonna be a little of a tight fit so I was thinking of making a metal cover for the battery to protect it.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
way2hi said:
lol I love that.
I got some tape that is pretty sticky and you can write on, I used on my switchbox and valves to figure out which wire goes where. I'll prolly just go with that. Anyone have any adivise on lowering the battery? It's gonna be a little of a tight fit so I was thinking of making a metal cover for the battery to protect it.

That will work .. but the wire numbers are less than 5 bucks for a pack, and the numbers are already there. Just with 200 some odd wires, you may get tired of writing the number. It would make it easier IMO.

·
Registered
143 Posts
01GMC said:
That will work .. but the wire numbers are less than 5 bucks for a pack, and the numbers are already there. Just with 200 some odd wires, you may get tired of writing the number. It would make it easier IMO.
not only tired of writing the number but after so many wires you end up with a huge mass of little tape flags :insane:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts