GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kinky women take a look

Ok I am Looking for the bar with that Holds the tail light and allows it to swing out ... is this a custom piece or are they made in a kit ? I have seen it done with a piano hinge and magnet to hold it closed ..... I need one for both sides. any ideas guys ? thanx

DSC05938.jpg
DSC05939.jpg

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump :lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
come on no one can help me SHIT!

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
WTF..... you want a hidden gas filler in a swing out taillight location???? Why not shave it in the bed?... it would look cooler and be alot easier.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sevenfold said:
No, we don't drive rice rockets! :anitoof:
:murder: :banghead: thanx for the HELP buddy lol I don't eithier

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris99GMC said:
WTF..... you want a hidden gas filler in a swing out taillight location???? Why not shave it in the bed?... it would look cooler and be alot easier.
cause I don;t want to climb into the bed everytime I put gas into it ..I am lifting my truck not Lowering it ..... and there is some other stuff I want to do ... to :evil:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
ntjeepster said:
cause I don;t want to climb into the bed everytime I put gas into it ..I am lifting my truck not Lowering it ..... and there is some other stuff I want to do ... to :evil:

Maybe you could move it into the inside of the wheel opening? Basically just turning the filler 45 degrees from where it is now? Since you will be lifted the wheel shouldn't block it too bad. The taillight idea would be cool, but the filler neck would be VERY long and that might present some problems...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Both Very Good Ideas ..... I lie the inside of the wheel well ..... I was thining of having a tank made removing my Spare .... and putting the tank in that spot ... and then reroute my Exhaust .... :evil:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just so you now the damn K button on my latop isn't woring right ...... damn it :nono:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
not sure ..... but I like it if it did :rocking:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts