GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
2,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i washed my moms sub with these mr. clean deals. It is easy and does a clean job and it was deffinatly worth the $20. :read:
It leaves out the water spots. I reccomend it to anybody.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
My friend uses it on his mustang...it does a good job, and its amazing/nasty to see what comes out of ur tap water...

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
I started using this because my trucks a big bitch to wash and then try to dry without leaving spots. This thing works great and only leaves very little drip marks where i didnt wash away the tap water enough. My filter last about 3 washes.

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
I use it all the time. I don't have city water like some folks, just well water and even that leaves bad water spots. Besides I hate drying my truck off.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Ive used mine once so far. Only complaint I have is the soap seems to run out kinda quick but other than that its great! The water just forms into sheets and runs right off the truck! Very kewl. :cool:

MotoHead

·
Registered
785 Posts
I've got one and I use it all the time, got to go get some more filters though, make washing a lot easier

·
It's Jerry's World
3,573 Posts
hmm, i dont buy the mixtapes i dl them using IRC, i can give you a great link that tought me how to use it, also thanks to YOskater...

i use mixunit, mixtapeone, and mixtapemob to find out whats new then i use an xdcc search engine to find the album and cop it. I would def recommend Gunit Radio pt 7: king of new york, they got 50 and buck on the tipsy beat, they tear up a bunch of kanyes beats, and the intros and skits are soo funny, the new guy Game, is real nice, cant wait for his solo to drop.

you know when camron and banks are comin out?

·
Plead The First
2,593 Posts
I used it along with some of that new Meguire's NXT wax. Damn clean if you ask me. That and cheaper than zaino. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts