GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered the high 8 kit July 31 and online it says my order is still processing. So I emailed hime about a week ago asking what's happening with my order and I didn't get a response so I tried calling and the phone just peeped constantly for about a day and then the next day it rang and no one answered. Then I left another e-mail and didn't get a response. What should I do? I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and online it says my order is still processing. The company won't respond to calls or emails. Anyone have any issues with them? Any advice?

I spent $53 so I want my order!

Searched online and other people have had problems. Apparently the company processes the money and doesn't send out the item.

A guy who wrote on ripoffreport.com said he never got his item as well dated 6/24/09

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Mr-Tail-Light-...FA6DB.htm#fa6db

I guess I have to contact my bank? I'm not sure as to what to do

·
Registered
98 Posts
yea just call your bank/credit card company and have them deal with it

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,241 Posts
They processed my order pretty quickly when I ordered from them. Of course that was over a year ago...

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Fawk....just like onlinestereo.com. What a bunc of fucken bums. I had to put a stop on my ATM card at the bank.......Bastards.

Mr. 960

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,533 Posts
He's probably on vacation. Dude's been around for years, I've never had a problem. Things happen, shit gets backordered, etc. They're a small outfit, but process tons of orders.

Relax. You won't be screwed. Just order another set from someplace else if you're in a hurry and you'll be refunded from Mr. Taillight.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
ignorant statement? He bought something and paid for it online to probably save a couple of bucks and it didnt show up.... yeah pretty ignorant statement

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
ignorant statement? He bought something and paid for it online to probably save a couple of bucks and it didnt show up.... yeah pretty ignorant statement
I saw a plane crash the other day on the news. Now I don't fly anymore.

That's an equally ignorant statement.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
gotta love buying online!!!!!!!
Yeah since they sell this shit in stores. Think before you speak and yes it was an ignorant statement if you know what it means. All I asked for was help not a comment like that...

Where is another place I can get something like this? i know its possible to do it yourself but I feel better about it when buying the kit.

·
GMFS Member
1,034 Posts
I take it he is anti-online anything from his signature alone.
Now that is priceless:

Authorized dealer for Rockford Fosgate, Exile Audio, Zapco, Kenwood, Pioneer, Ultra Starters, Clarion, Dynaudio, AVI Sound

And you only sell in stores? Hmm gotta love buying online!!!!!!!

:crazy:

·
pro grade member
2,264 Posts
thats wierd i use him alot and have no probs except it takes a while for him to ship sometimes

1 - 16 of 16 Posts