GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys can you tell me if the MTX Thunder 8000's are any good cause I got picked a pair of them up tonight for $180 with a 2 year replacement plan from Circuit City cause I just blew my Kicker Comp VR's today thanks Eric

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
I hear that they are not too bad, but I recently found that I can get a pair of B-stocks for $100.00 per pair...FYI!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hovisimo said:
friends don't let friends buy gear at circuit city. you need some friends on here.
the only reason I got them from circuit city because my subs blew at 8:30 last night and thats the only place that sold subs that late but I think I'm gonna take them back and try to get 2 12" Kicker L7's if I can get a box made for them to fit under my backseat

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had a pair of 8000 12's in my truck for about a year now, which i am very happy with. I had a pair of 7000's before that for about 4 years. I sold the 7000's to my little brother who is still running them in his car. 5 years old and still rocking just like the day i pulled them out of the box. I used to compete with MTX and trust them more than any other brand. They're also very good about keeping their customers happy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts