GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we had a snow day yesterday in Texas and my friends and I had some fun. There are a bunch of hills and when we got tired or sleddin' we played with the trucks. My truck is the black RCSB and my friend has a 1998 Z71. We played around for a while with an old bronco and two Jeep Rubicon's. We just happen to find those guys out there and man, those dang Jeeps are some crazy offroad vehicles.

Here's Jared's truck. I rolled across the top of that spot and snapped the ice and buried my truck. Then we all took turns rollin through it. He cut the video off short but he got out that last time.
[yt]3TXXep5ICTw[/yt]

He put this little clip together like a chevy commercial. Just some shots of us jackin around.

[yt]YNv7Hfp0dYE [/yt]

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
love the chevy commer.
at the chevy commercial spoof...i was waiting for the infamour "oohh, Like a Rock!"
haha, yeah he decided to put the clips together like a commercial. Im not sure why he didnt put in the "like a rock" He told me why but in one ear out the other. :think:

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
That "commercial" is AWSOME. Very cool.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hety thanks for the compliments guys. I agree that the song works perfectly with the video. We both were in media classes and now we got the itch to go mud since our trucks are filthy anyways. I think we are gonna go again and get some cool shots, take turns filming and put together something else. If we do ill post that up here too so ya'll can check it out.

Yeah, my DRL has been burnt out for a month. Ive already repaced it twice. Chevy's may be like a rock but the DRL's arent. Chevys all over my town have the DRL burnt out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts