GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
grounded said:
Nice. What are those gauges out of?
I sell them. They are custom. They are stainless steel with blue background. Hummer H2 style lettering. Also has Escalade needles and Escalade silver ring lens.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
mforsland said:
I sell them. They are custom. They are stainless steel with blue background. Hummer H2 style lettering. Also has Escalade needles and Escalade silver ring lens.
They work in a '00 or just '03+?

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I belive I can get for a 00 also. Do you have trans temp gauge or not? Did you want the H2 style or Stock lettering?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
No trans temp(I always thought that was weird about my truck since it has tow/haul seems it would have it). I want a set up like that if possible, silver face bule #s the whole thing. I'm tired of the stock gauges, but until now I havn't seen anything I really wanted.

Do you know of a way to add the trans temp gauge?

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Good Lookin truck :head:

Awesome

BD

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
Lookin' damn good Matt, even better prob washed :worship: :head: :rocking: its cool I better be nice before ya run my azz over lol :bowtie:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
damn the entire front tire sticks out of the wheel well :eek:

it looks cool but i would be VERY worried about paint myself, and has it totally killed your turning radius with them out like that?

also what BS are the wheels?

that baja look is killer, now you need some fiberglass front fenders(as soon as they are out) hehe

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Very nice!

What kind of wheels are those? Your starting to make me think about 37s again :)

Tom

2002 8.1 Silverado HD - Comp Cam, TOGs headers, Volant induction, Direct Hits ignition, 8" lift 18" wheels/tires + more
2002 8.1 Suburban -Intercooled Whipple supercharger, TOGs headers, Volant induction, 22" wheels/tires + more - 407hp/558 ft-lb torque at the rear wheels.

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jeff said:
damn the entire front tire sticks out of the wheel well :eek:

it looks cool but i would be VERY worried about paint myself, and has it totally killed your turning radius with them out like that?

also what BS are the wheels?

that baja look is killer, now you need some fiberglass front fenders(as soon as they are out) hehe
Turning is great. I still can make u turns no problem. The entire tire doesnt stick out but it looks that way.lol

BS is 4.5 on a 17x10

·
Banned
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tbyrne said:
Very nice!

What kind of wheels are those? Your starting to make me think about 37s again :)

Tom

2002 8.1 Silverado HD - Comp Cam, TOGs headers, Volant induction, Direct Hits ignition, 8" lift 18" wheels/tires + more
2002 8.1 Suburban -Intercooled Whipple supercharger, TOGs headers, Volant induction, 22" wheels/tires + more - 407hp/558 ft-lb torque at the rear wheels.
They are Boyd Coddington Jagurnauts 17x10 4.5 BS

1 - 20 of 21 Posts