GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are just a couple of pics of my 03 Sierra. It's got DJM upper and lower control arms, KP cups, slam bags all around, KP 4-link with cantilever, welded rollpan with shaved tailgate, SnugTop tonneau, bedrug, escalade handles, escalade guage cluster, denali headlights, and NBS chevy tail lights.

Fun stuff: Powerdyne charger (10psi), 42lb injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, nitrous bottle sitting in my room (kinda scared to run nitrous and boost at same time....bottle and bracket are for sale).

Audio/video: Eclipse AV 8022 in-dash flip out dvd, zapco 1100m powering 3 eclipse aluminum 10's, zapco 300 powering MB Quartz Q Series in my doors, Zapco SL-4 EQ.

Wheels: Billet Specialties SLX38 in a 22x8.5 and i forget the offset...all i know is they tuck fine

I don't know if i'm forgetting anything else, but this is the stuff off the top of my head. Oh yeah, I cut out the back window tint with flames and 5 stars. Those are not on my truck anymore, I stripped it and had it retinted so I could do an new design I just don't know what to do so if you guys have any ideas let me know.

IMG_2193-1.jpg

IMG_2194-1.jpg

IMG_2190.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2198.gif

IMG_2202-1.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg

oh yeah....and a bed full of beer! hahaha!

BEER.jpg

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah. here's the go fast bottle and a couple pics of my truck with the old wheels.

IMG_2234.jpg

MyTruck.jpg

MyTruck2.jpg

I had to get bigger wheels. the 20 inch intros weren't doing it for me anymore

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
clean, fast, and beer!! doesnt get much better then that. prolly one the kleenest white truck i seen IMO. what you do with twisted vistas?

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Nice truck, team white just keeps getting better!

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
sick motivation!AWESOME!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Damn that's a clean truck! You sold those vistas to dreal right?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Nice truck..

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
awesome truck, only thing id do, is clean the engine bay. :thumbsup:
are those pics laying frame?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Wheels: Billet Specialties SLX38 in a 22x8.5 and i forget the offset...all i know is they tuck fine

Oh yeah, I cut out the back window tint with flames and 5 stars. Those are not on my truck anymore, I stripped it and had it retinted so I could do an new design I just don't know what to do so if you guys have any ideas let me know.
Billet Specialties make the best billet wheels ever.

I hate designs in the window tint. Just leave it black.

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts
:drool: :jawdrop: very nice truck

·
GMFS Member
4,390 Posts
:jawdrop:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i know the engine bay is dirtier than all hell! I'm out here in modesto, cali. it's a semi-small town. compared to everywhere around us like the bay area.

dreal did buy my twisted vistas! he was a pleasure to work with.

thanks for all the feedback guys! i appreciate it.

i think the next phase for my truck is to pull the airbags off and run coilovers all around and drop a built 6.0 and run a livernois turbo on it. that'll really be fun.

as for the back window i think i will keep it black.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts