GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looks great! are the chrome wheels a new option for 04? I don't believe i've seen them before :cool:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Y2KSierra said:
Looks great! are the chrome wheels a new option for 04? I don't believe i've seen them before :cool:
I really don't know if it is an option for the 04' model cause all I looked at were the 04's. I do know, from going to a couple different dealerships that some of the chrome wheels are sent to be chromed and some are straight from the factory. Mine are from the factory cause I didn't want any issues with them!

sierralade said:
Looks tight! What do you plan to upgrade first?
I already put a three chamber Flowmaster (made for the 6.0 liter) in it. I'm pretty close to getting a Gaylord tonneau cover and getting the bed Line-X'ed. Also getting a Volant cold air intake as well as the ram air tube made for it. As for anything else, I'm kinda of the opinion that it looks bad @$$ as it is and really don't want to mess with it. I want it to keeps as much re-sale value as possible ya know.........

Late- Alex

·
Knuckle Buster
1,001 Posts
lower that bish :D looks good bro, nice color choice...need inspiration...check out bryan's truck aka introwheels but wait til he puts the brakes and 22's on :grin:

·
Registered
658 Posts
that shits freakin sweet...hows that 6.0L............

·
Registered
716 Posts
U going to the meet on Saturday? Its at introwheels' house. Check under "events" for more details. I'm sure a lot of guys would like to see your truck.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts