GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nothing special yet.

working on leveling it out. after that I'm not sure where to take it.

pics.

100_0721.gif

100_0711.gif

100_0705.gif

100_0704.gif

100_0703.gif

100_0698.gif

100_0692.gif

100_0691.gif

100_0690.gif

100_0689.gif

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
Re: my 07 NNBS Sierra SCSB Black - Also my boys 99 silverado XCSB Stepside (56k warni

nice looking truck

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Re: my 07 NNBS Sierra SCSB Black - Also my boys 99 silverado XCSB Stepside (56k warni

Nice trucks, that tail end of the NNBS is really high! I can't believe how much space is in those wheels wells!

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts

Nice. I love the new body GMCs :head:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Nice truck man, where you from?
georgia...southern southern georgia!

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

The nbs has an ugly wheel tire combo imo.

Your truck will looks good level, and with some rims.

That is high as fuck.

yeah. the tires are those onion-peel vidialis. i dont' know what kind of rims I want.

the reason it sits so damn high is this "payload package". theres like a 2-3 inch lift block in the ass end. Need to get that out one of these days.

thanks for checkin it one! leveling it comes soon. then i gotta get them clear ass windows tinted :insane:

·
Registered
5,693 Posts

good looking truck man. I just bought a nnbs like that 2 wks. ago. Cant stand how high it is in the back, but I love the new body style and the new interiors.

·
GM Parts Consultant
591 Posts

those nnbs rcsb's are growing on me, I drove a silverado tonight at work and they are reall nice inside and out

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

yeah i seen a LB SC sierra a couple weeks for i went and looked at this one, thats what swayed me towards the GMC styling.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts

Need some black 22s?? Im selling some.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Need some black 22s?? Im selling some.

let me rob a bank first ;)

·
Registered
191 Posts

Nice truck. The rear makes the front look really low....i never thought you would have to worry about running into a curb with a truck. I think i've seen speed bumps higher than that.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

yeah i'm thinking about leveling out the rear...

·
Registered
294 Posts

Love the black NNBS. I would tint the rear/side windows, level the truck, debadge the entire truck, and paint the "GMC" on the grille black.

·
QuadraSteernado
8,385 Posts

That thing is in need on a new wheel/tire combo bad. :imo

·
GMFS =/= Real Life!
4,392 Posts

where at in southern ga? i'm bout 40 minutes north of b-wick...

·
Registered
5,846 Posts

Are the GMC's front-end different than the Chevy's? Cause I love the way that truck looks from the front and I've never felt that way about a NNBS chevy front-end.

-John

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

i think instead of clear blinkers by the grille, they are are amber..i notice the side markers are a different shape....the whole assembly seems to "lean" into the front fenders. Chevy's seem more "straight up" with the fender.

yes i know i need wheels and tires. haven't decided on what i want yet!

and btw, i'm about 40 minutes SOUTH of brunswick!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts