GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well theres 30,xxx miles, great condition. Bought a Tahoe and drive that more with my family. Let me know if you have any questions. $26,999

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya it was stolen, not giving anyone the run around, they jacked my stereo, that is the only thing thats not there anymore, it is still clean title.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
glad to see you got it back.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The options are
Power windows, locks, tilt, cruise control, steering wheel controls, DIC, dual electronic climate control, power driver seat, remote start... and more, just ask

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
if it wasnt in cali i would be all over this
have it shipped?

Not just pointing you out, but how come every for sale thread has 50 people saying "if i had seen this yesterday/last week/when i had money/when i was on vacation/if i lived here/when i still had 2 wishes left from that genie/etc?"

if youve really got the cash to drop $30k on a truck like this, have the fucker shipped.

Oh, and had i not bought my digital camera saturday, id totally buy this.

/rant

Sorry. Good luck with the sale. Some interior shots might help too

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ya the only real thing that happened was they took my tailgate, and taillights, minus my stereo being stolen, but found a red tailgate, and tailights in fresno

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
good luck with the sale. if you want sell it you should just start selling some stuff off it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
will get some up after work

1 - 19 of 19 Posts