GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a couple pics of my 85 Chevy,hard to tell but it is lowered a couple inches, but the back is still too high IMO. It has a GM crate 350 with a few mods, rebuilt tranny, new brakes, new exhaust, new carpet, new windshield and new paint. I have a steel cowl induction hood for it that still needs to be painted soon. The drip rails have been removed/smoothed, front and rear rollpans welded and smoothed and tailgate filled/smoothed and handle flipped and the fender emblems have been removed/filled/smoothed.

Still needs alot of work but thought I would post some pics.

If you have any ideas for mods, especially wheels and tires style/size plus height....please reply :D

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Damn that thing is clean. :head: I say lower it a little more and put some 20s on :bowtie:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
looks really clean jb, i'm jelous :bowtie:

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
That is a gorgeous truck, but needs to be waaaaay lower. Lay it the fuck out on some simple 20s. Then it would be perfect. I am very jealous. Whats the deal with your other truck too?
Evan

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
my vote would be a 4/6 and 17 inch torque thrusts .......yeah i know 17s are SMALL but they have more of a classic look on old trucks than blingers.

nice truck JB, very smooth looking. i like the exhaust exits too :rocking:

·
2008 RCSB
9,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks guys :rocking:

I dunno if I want 20's or go with something smaller like Jeff said, cant make up my mind. It does need to be lowered more thats for damn sure :anitoof: I do like the smoothies, just wish they were chrome. I need to do something with the exhaust exits, either trim up some or just dumps. I need to get off my ass and get my cowl induction hood painted thats just sittin in the garage, lol.

ewogy I still have the K5 too if thats what your asking :ninja:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
damn its amazing how wierd it looks just with the mirrors gone

thats a nice truck, lil low :anitoof:

9,777 Posts
Gorgeous. I would go with some 18's or 20's on that bad boy and bring it down just a little bit more. That is one sweet ass truck though man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts