GMC Truck Forum banner
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Some dude on the internet
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
So I might actually sell it now. I've lost interest and motivation and all it does is sit there now. Plus now I'm moving and won't have as much room to work on it.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Coming from experience, all I can offer is that if you are on the fence about it and can manage to keep it, do it. Situations change and you may find yourself regretting it later.

·
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Sorry to hear that. Coming from experience, all I can offer is that if you are on the fence about it and can manage to keep it, do it. Situations change and you may find yourself regretting it later.
For sure man. I've been on the fence about it for quite a while, that's why I haven't really done anything with it. I change my mind so much, so who knows. If I do decide to sell, it'll be offered to someone else in the family first, since it's been in ours since July of 1990. Hell, this is the second time I've actually owned it since early-2000's so I might end up with it again some day.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Still here watching along and liking what I see.

Reactions: JLGMT82

·
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
It's slow-going, but I figured if I started accumulating some parts I might get that spark back to work on it.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts