GMC Truck Forum banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,881 Posts
Put 45 in swampers on it and hack the FUCK outta the front bumper since you'll get a new one anyways

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,881 Posts
Send it for Dale

Yee Yee :head2:

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,881 Posts
Progress OP?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Big Country z71, the best chevys are the ones that dont know that wheels belong in the wheel wells. Dont ever tell your truck otherwise! Its got a good attitude going on.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I didnt even think about how it would look with a step side, good point. Have you thought about doing the hd grille and bumper drop though? Every truck looks better with the big mouth look.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
I didnt even think about how it would look with a step side, good point. Have you thought about doing the hd grille and bumper drop though? Every truck looks better with the big mouth look.
The bumper drop is a definite no for me I actually can’t stand that look. I want my bumper flush with the bottom of the cab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
136 Posts
He means drop the bumper to accommodate the taller HAD grille. Meaning no gap.
When you drop the bumper it lowers the bottom of the bumper to where its no longer in line with the rocker panels. Thats what youre trying to avoid, right Big Country z71?

·
Registered
136 Posts
The bumper drop is a definite no for me I actually can’t stand that look. I want my bumper flush with the bottom of the cab

Second time I got shot down so Ill take the hint and stop pushing the hd front end on you. Youve obviously thought this over quite a bit, and your truck looks pretty good the way you have it already so you know what youre doing a lot better than I do lol

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Second time I got shot down so Ill take the hint and stop pushing the hd front end on you. Youve obviously thought this over quite a bit, and your truck looks pretty good the way you have it already so you know what youre doing a lot better than I do lol
Everything boils down to opinion lol I like what I like

101 - 120 of 153 Posts