GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys! I'm glad to say I'm finally back in a truck.

I was known on here as 07CCSB with my brown NNBS Silverado that was lowered and lifted multiple times. Lol

Anyways after flipping a couple cars and OBS trucks I decided to buy me another NNBS.

It's a 2013 LT with the White Diamond Tri-Coat/Ext and Cocoa/Leather interior. I couldn't pass up the deal they gave me. 1-owner/75k miles/Great condition..etc.

I just wish it had the Blk/Leather interior with the full center console.

When I bought the truck it was 100% FACTORY.

Since I've owned the truck I've cleaned it up a bit.

Mods as of 2/11/20:

Debadge + Demold
Ceramic Window Tint 5% all around
Shorty Billet 50.cal antenna
Rear 2" Shackles + Removed factory Block

I love the truck how it is now but it's about time to change some things up...

Plans:

4/6 - 4/7 lowering kit (Not sure which kit I'm going to run yet) + Helpers
CalTracs
FBO
Cam
Custom Exhaust
Tune
Wheels & tarz - leaning more towards 22s cuz daily

Will update with photos shortly

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,439 Posts
Subd, can’t wait for pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
910 Posts
Keep in mind 4/7 is a little low in the rear and will squat a bit. 4/6 is perfect. I know a couple guys that went 4/7 then went to 4/6 cause squat and 7 hits the bump stops on hard bumps if you don't notch

In for the build tho

edit: WAIT I just realized who you are... your old truck gave me the inspiration to build mine lmao

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,635 Posts
Keep in mind 4/7 is a little low in the rear and will squat a bit. 4/6 is perfect. I know a couple guys that went 4/7 then went to 4/6 cause squat and 7 hits the bump stops on hard bumps if you don't notch

In for the build tho

edit: WAIT I just realized who you are... your old truck gave me the inspiration to build mine lmao
who is it? Sub'd cuz I miss build threads like they use to be. Almost 2-3 day or weekly updates:confused::cry:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Seems like all the pics are down on gmfs but if you google 07CCSB his truck shows up in images

·
Wookie on the Beat
1,635 Posts
Seems like all the pics are down on gmfs but if you google 07CCSB his truck shows up in images
OOF. An OG trok. Was a favorite of mine

1 - 6 of 6 Posts