GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

So far, I’ve debadged the tailgate, bed sides and fenders, swapped out the tag and reverse bulbs for LEDs and installed the cat back. LED turn signal bulbs and tint are on this weeks agenda.

Finding billet wheels that clear these brakes is proving a challenge :angry:

@tallgood89 and I did a little test fit with his AFs and it was a no go without some fairly large spacers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
3mm spacer clears alot of wheels

·
Registered
3,893 Posts
We had tried .5” and .75” and still had issues with the AFs. I’ve emailed a few wheel companies trying to verify fitment before I order.

goodluck lol. We talked to MHT and they told us we'd have to gamble as they dont know what fits. Maybe check on customoffsets gallery.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
goodluck lol. We talked to MHT and they told us we'd have to gamble as they dont know what fits. Maybe check on customoffsets gallery.
I’ve been searching through CO’s gallery for a few months, it’s been very little help lol. I know Mike at Hostile personally has a ‘19 so mayyybe they can give me some guidance. I might have to go full old man status and run stocks and MTs haha

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,269 Posts

So far, I’ve debadged the tailgate, bed sides and fenders, swapped out the tag and reverse bulbs for LEDs and installed the cat back. LED turn signal bulbs and tint are on this weeks agenda.

Finding billet wheels that clear these brakes is proving a challenge :angry:

@tallgood89 and I did a little test fit with his AFs and it was a no go without some fairly large spacers

Looks good, which exhaust you go with

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good, which exhaust you go with

I went with the GM performance cat-back, this one is a good bit more aggressive than the Borla on my last truck.

·
Registered
9,667 Posts
Sounds lovely. And I know my hostile wheels fit over the new brakes

You buying new truck for Ching Chong wheels?!

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,269 Posts
I went with the GM performance cat-back, this one is a good bit more aggressive than the Borla on my last truck.

thats the one i think i'm going to go with also.

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Ltz didn’t come with led everything?

How’s the new afm. Less intrusive than the past version?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Ltz didn’t come with led everything?

How’s the new afm. Less intrusive than the past version?

LED front turn signals are HC only atm, but for $50 and 1-2 minutes of work I’m okay with that.

I hardly notice the new DFM, with no dash indicator I can’t tell if it’s V8 or in 2 cylinder mode other than a little change in the exhaust at highway speed. I thought I’d hate the auto-stop but TBH it’s so nice in town that I rarely turn it off.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts